Finished Sizes (approximate)
14 count: 28.5” x 27.25”
18 count: 22.25” x 21.25”
22 count: 18.25” x 17.25”
Stitches: 400w x 381h
NASA Landsat Project Science Office and USGS EROS Data Center cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
* Full color glossy front cover
* Full cross stitches only (no backstitching or specialty stitches)
* Black and white chart with easy-to-read alphabetic symbols
* Comprehensive instruction sheet to guide you through the pattern pages.
* Full thread list indicating DMC color numbers, names and quantity required
* Cross stitch pattern chart only. No fabric, threads or other materials included.
The picture shows you exactly how the completed cross stitch pattern will look, so you’ll never be disappointed with your results. We design in such incredible detail, you’ll think you are looking at the original piece of art when you have completed the pattern!
Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles. There is something for every stitcher.
Want it instantly? Visit
ClickNstitch.net to purchase our patterns as instant downloads at half-price!